Have you ever thought what it’s like to dive underwater? If you want to find out, but are not ready to take open water dive course, Try Scuba Diving is your solution
During Introductory Dive you are directly supervised by a qualified instructor and get to explore the underwater world of Scuba to a maximum depth of 12 metres. You are free to explore the best dive spots and see real reefs and marine life or you can try it in a swimming pool.
During the Introductory Dive you will learn how to use the right scuba equipment in shallow water and get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
- Padang Bai (Boat Dive) $100 for two dives – one hour by car from Sanur
- Tulamben (Shore Dive) $100 for two dives on the shipwreck – two hours by car from Sanur
- Minumum age is 10 years old
- You should not have any medical conditions preventing you from diving. If in doubt see a doctor first.
- No other prerequisites – you don’t even need to know how to swim!
What’s involved in a Intro Dive?
You learn the basics you need to dive under the direct supervision of a professional scuba instructor:
- Learn what wearing the scuba equipment feels like and how easy it is to move around underwater while wearing it.
- Find out what it is like to breathe underwater and learn whether you can be comfortable there.
- Learn some basic skills and safety rules
Intro Dive in Padang Bai is the answer for you who wants to get a feeling on scuba diving. The location is combination of white sandy bottom and beautiful beach plus clear blue water making it just a perfect place to do this water sport.
A ‘jukung’, the traditional boat, that will take you from the beach to the diving location. It takes us 15 minutes to get there fifteen minutes and admire then the beauty of Padangbai.
Expect to see many blue-spotted stingrays, octopus, scorpion fish, sweet lips, triggerfish, morray eel and more.
What’s in the package:
- Return transfer from your hotel (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua. Others please inquire)
- All land transport to and from the dive location
- All equipment rental
- 2 Dives
- Bottled water in between dives
- Dive Instructor
You might want to bring: